Gary Neal, P.E.
Since completing several construction internships and receiving his Masters Degree in Structural Engineering, Gary has enjoyed working on a multitude of both structural and civil engineering projects. Gary’s career has been largely dedicated to both structural engineering and commercial construction with a focus in business development.Connect with Gary on Linkedin
- Masters of Engineering in the Structures Field, University of Florida, 2009
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering, Cum Laude, University of Florida, 2008
- Professional Engineer, Registered in State of Florida, 2014, PE # 78450
- Commercial Construction – Business development, design and facilitate marketing efforts, project management and commercial project supervision.
- Civil Engineering – Calculation and design for various commercial facilities, design and review of civil plan sets, conducted estimates.
- Structural Engineering – Building structures, bridge design, commercial permitting, retaining wall design, bridge inspection, evaluation and rehabilitation.
- Forensic Engineering – Site visits, collection of data for several lawsuits involving civil engineering or construction defects.