Joe Neal, P.E.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT, CIVIL ENGINEERING
Joe is a licensed professional engineer with a background in civil engineering and construction. Having experience in the design of large master planned developments, he uses this knowledge to design and build high value projects. Joe’s focus in the Orlando market, helps clients with their project from land due diligence through certificate of completion.Connect with Joe on LinkedIn
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering, University of Central Florida 2010
- Minor in Mathematics
- Professional Engineer, Registered in State of Florida, 2015, PE # 79418
- Project Management – Planning and engineering design in Bagram Afghanistan
- Civil Engineering – Commercial site designs, large mixed use master plan development design including: master stormwater management, master utility planning, site horizontal control, and land due diligence planning including presentations to the municipality’s review committee
- Scheduling – Create construction schedules and maintain the schedule through during on project
- Forensic Engineering – Site visits and collection of data to help prepare reports for construction defect lawsuits.