Luke Miorelli, P.E. President, MEC
Luke has enjoyed serving as a Florida Certified State General Contractor for over 33 years and also as a Professional Engineer for 28 years. As President of MEC, Luke utilizes his thorough education and extensive experience in commercial construction and civil engineering to bring a unique outlook to each project regarding materials, cost, design and build.
- Certified State General Contractor, State of Florida, 1981 License # CGC019528
- Professional Engineer, Registered in State of Florida, 1986 PE # 0036127
Lisa M. Neal, Treasurer
Lisa has fulfilled multiple roles in business and contracting since graduating Magna Cum Laude from the University of Central Florida and receiving her Florida Building Contractor’s License. From business ownership to project estimation to general office tasks, there’s no project too big or small.
- Florida Building Contractor License # CBC1250118
Gary Neal, P.E. Business Development
Since completing several construction internships and receiving his Masters degree in Structural Engineering, Gary has enjoyed working on a multitude of both structural and civil engineering projects. Gary’s career has been largely dedicated to both structural engineering and commercial construction with a focus in business development.
- Professional Engineer, Registered in State of Florida, 2014, PE # 78450
Joe Neal, P.E. Project Management, Civil Engineering
Joe is a licensed professional engineer with a background in civil engineering and construction. Having experience in the design of large master planned developments, he uses this knowledge to design and build high value projects. Joe’s focus in the Orlando market, helps clients with their project from land due diligence through certificate of completion.
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering, University of Central Florida, 2010
- Minor in Mathematics
- Professional Engineer, Registered in State of Florida, 2015, PE # 79418